WE NEED WATER
H20 Fun Facts
1) Your body weight/2 = Suggested H20 intake at a resting state
2) Drink an 8oz glass of water right when you wake up in the morning, to kickstart your health on a daily basis.
3) In 2005-2010, U.S. youth drank an average of 15 ounces of water and U.S. adults drank an average of 39 ounces of water on a given day.
4) A 2% reduction of water levels in the body can lead to a 20% decrease in mental and physical performance.
5) Water allows the body to metabolise fats more efficiently.
This time of year it is so challenging to keep off unwanted "LB's", but we can do this together! This will be our first test, lets set a goal for this week to workout NO LESS than 4 times this week! Just to make sure the excuses don't take over, I will put up a full body workout to do 4 times over this upcoming holiday week!
For every exercise listed, do 4 sets of 8-10 reps. The weight should be about 65-75% of your max. If you do not know what your max is, chose a weight that makes the last two reps of every set almost impossible to complete. That bit of effort will take you to a new realm of fat burning. Be sure to stretch for at least 30 mins after your workout.
Straight Leg Deadlifts
Bent Over Rows
25 m4 servings478 cals
20 KB Goblet Squats
15 DB Bench Presses
20 DB Bent Over Rows
15 Alternating V-ups
15 Tuck Jumps
20 DB Curls
15 Close Grip Pushups
20 DB Upright Rows
You made it to the end of the challenge! How has it been going?!? Do you see how simple it is to make positive modifications to your diet?!? The last good habit change is to find no less than thirty minutes a day of mental health exercises. Just like our physical bodies need exercise, so do our brains! This will not only reduce stress and anxiety, but it also will improve your sleep! Some examples of mental exercises would be; Meditation, Reading, listening to soothing music, deep breathing, adult coloring books, etc.