WE NEED WATER
H20 Fun Facts
1) Your body weight/2 = Suggested H20 intake at a resting state
2) Drink an 8oz glass of water right when you wake up in the morning, to kickstart your health on a daily basis.
3) In 2005-2010, U.S. youth drank an average of 15 ounces of water and U.S. adults drank an average of 39 ounces of water on a given day.
4) A 2% reduction of water levels in the body can lead to a 20% decrease in mental and physical performance.
5) Water allows the body to metabolise fats more efficiently.